Reliable - Consistent - Repeatable
The Result of New Technology and Decades of Experience in Combustion Analyzers
Read a report on the Quantum Cascade Laser presented at ISA automation week 2010
- Fuel efficiency, stoichiometric combustion control
- Flue gas CO and O2 monitoring
- Combustion safety instrumented systems (SIS)
- CO2 and fuel composition monitoring
- Green house gas reduction recording
- NOx, reduction (with stoichiometric combustion control)
- Boiler tube leak detection
- Tool for combustion tuning
- Design criteria - 7 year component life.
- No maintenance - aside from purge air filters.
- Nitrogen purge not required for O2 analysis.
- Retrofits into existing installed Bambeck Systems analyzers.
- Fast response to process variations.
- Environmental enclosures.
- Convenient optical alignment.
- Calibration not required.
- Optical window interface to glue gas.
- Purge air blower system - designed for extreme industrial environments.
- Signal light variations are continuously adjusted.
- Transverse gas measurement.
- No flue gas probes - sample extracting, handling or transport systems.
- Impervious to vibration, duct expansion, contraction and movement.
- No moving parts.
- Easy to install.
- UL, CSA approvals pending.